Quality and Information Security Policy v1.0
Propiti, India’s foremost PropTech specialists, was founded by visionary Anglo-Indian Property Technologist Vik Tara with Property Technology at our heart. We have spent more than a decade building our teams and expertise in property management, rentals, and property accounting software.
At Propiti we recognise that information which is generated internally, externally or circulates within our organisations are an important business asset of significant value to the company and needs to be protected.
In order to achieve this, we have introduced an Integrated Management System (IMS) that:
- supports our values and ethos;
- complies with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
The primary objectives of our quality management system and information security system are to ensure that customers receive the highest quality services and products through processes which reflect compliance with the information security standard and align to best available practices.
In order to meet this commitment, we will deliver these core objectives:
- provide reliable and high-quality products and services to our customers, giving value for money at all times;
- endeavour to deliver our services to specification, on time and to the price quoted;
- conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner with respect for neighbours, state and the environment;
- endeavour to satisfy our clients’ requirements and get things right first time. Should we make a mistake, we will admit it and rectify the situation as quickly as possible;
- foster communication between everyone involved in the organisation;
- provide opportunities for all employees, regardless of race, age, disability or gender, etc, to develop their skills and talents to the extent that they wish.
Our Integrated Management System Policy provides a framework to support the coordination, management and review of the key objectives set out to guide and measure our Quality and Information Security systems:
- To preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical, electronic, information and associated assets held throughout the company;
- To improve the quality of our products and services by constantly reviewing our performance against our objectives;
- To meet all regulatory, legislative and contractual requirements regarding Information Security.
We are committed to:
- Giving satisfaction to all of our customers, to other stakeholders and interested parties, and whenever possible to meet and exceed expectations;
- Complying with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Reducing hazards and preventing injury, ill health, waste and pollution;
- Providing our resources with equipment and training to acceptable levels of competence, and to facilitate actions to meet any other requirements which enable objectives to be met;
- Ensuring that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect to this policy;
- Ensuring that all actions and undertakings of this organisation uphold and maintain a strong ethical standard in our business and professional dealings;
- Maintaining a management system that will achieve these objectives, and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
Read our Case Studies
Dig beneath the surface to see what we are about, and what we have delivered for our international clients from our development and services center in India.
A cloud based Lettings Management and Client Accounting System
DIY app which is fully featured and still a private Property Management App
Our Technologies Stack
Frameworks and libraries
Frameworks and libraries